Although we receive different grants to help fund all the services and programs that help benefit seniors in Benton County and surrounding areas, we need to do more. One of the most effective and fun ways is to have fundraisers. These are events that help bring together businesses, local leaders, and individuals from the community to show love and support for our seniors most in need in our community.
Each fundraiser has a different theme. However, they each provide towards the same mission – to support area neighbors 60 years and older to continue living independently in the home of their choice.
- Duelm Knights of Columbus Breakfast: pancake breakfast that is presented by the Duelm KC’s at the St. Lawrence Parish Hall in Duelm.
- Pork Chop Dinner & Silent Auction: enjoy a grilled pork chop meal and silent auction at Henry Catering in Foley, MN.
- Burgers n’ Brats enjoy a burger or brat in front of the CARE office.
- CARE corn Dog Castle at Foley Fun Days
- Touching Tables for Seniors: enjoy a sit-down meal while CARE and community members share valuable information on current trends & challenges in our community.
- Bake & Craft Sale: come get your baked goods and crafts while supporting an amazing cause.